Thread: jail
View Single Post
# 5 21-06-2006 , 01:16 AM
Subscriber
hi there, thanks guys, yea, the light mapping, will came i want some cell bars showing through as shadows onto the opposite wall. great idea about the 'counting the days' and stuff graphite, and i might even put a few dungen like chains or somehing.

yea thanks for the suggestions about textures, excellent guys. Symmetrical..?? well jails are very symmetrical, i think they make em that way to drive the prisoners to madness, i think that is why they get so scuffed up, i certainly understand though and will be 'scuffing' today big time, deadline Saturday.

the toilet etc will be done in time too, the back wall?? i couldn't agree more, it is a balance of light i haven't got my head around yet but not too fussed because i have to map a heap of spot lights from the windows to get the bar shaped shadows.

i got some instructions from the software company today on how to fix the tower, my god, what a job, it seems i AM remotely controlling it with itself??

will post up updates and they will have all your suggestions.

BTW, any rules i need to know from modeling in 6.5 and then when i take the files to the tower it has V7 (Maya) ?? any codes i need to know, any thing about the different versions i should know (sorry just woke up.) user added image so a bit repetitive :zzz:

take it easy and life will be easy