View Single Post
# 67 02-08-2006 , 08:58 AM
Subscriber
Im an ozzy too, and here's a yarn.., ( a lie or a story)

i was talking to Matt the other day on the dog and bone (telephone) about how many noah arks (sharks) we have down under. he asked me about the koala bear, (how much can you bare) i told him it depended on the circumstances .I asked him whats the mail (news) and he told me it hadn't come yet so i told him about some clown who got pinged for a heap of bob hope (dope) and i reckon it serves him bloody right if he got the horrors (withdrawals) . Matt started talking about Harold Halt (salt) but i got confused when he mentioned polotics. I told him about the Johnny Blakes (snakes) but he asked 'who's that'..??? I thought he must have had a few too many long necks (bottles of beer). I told him 'give us a sec' cause i needed to show percy the porcelain (go to the toilet), he asked whose percy, i thought thats a bit crook (strange), i said 'you right mate' and he said 'about what?' that left me bloody speachless, felt like i'd been hit with a piece of 2 by 4 (wood). I was eating a crumpet at the time...

and so it goes, there's heaps of these but actually i dont speak a lot of slang (that I'm aware of ) but I can find out more.., or if there might be a few of the other ozzys out there that might remeber more...
user added image

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 02-08-2006 at 09:02 AM.