View Single Post
# 125 04-08-2006 , 12:17 PM
Subscriber
opinions ey?

well, mine is that israel is overreacting. Two of their soldiers got kidnapped right? Soldiers, no civilians, no suicide attack. As a response, three weeks later over 900 lebanese people are dead (about 60 israelis are dead as well) and the lebanese infrastructure has been shot to pieces.
The useless UN is just looking at it with their hands tied, manly because of stupid US gouvernment policies and their veto right. My stupid bitch gouvernment is supporting this as well of course. Since in germany you cannot say anything against israel without being a nazi, and our head of state has recently sucked up bushs arse rather deep.
Of course israel had to do something and I do understand their situation. Being surrounded by a lot of countries that would rather whipe you of the map they have to show strength. But if the israeli army continues to kill more civilians, they are no better than any terrorist organisation. But since they have the ratification of the UN (actually the US, but we all know that) it doesn't matter and they are free to continue bombing.

Agin, I am not saying israel is not allowed to defend their country. But it's they way and the arogance they do it with which pisses me of.