View Single Post
# 87 05-08-2006 , 06:02 AM
Subscriber
yea, not good for the liver, and thats if your lucky..?? it can be worse as i found out and subsequently sent my career into a spiral downward which is just starting to spiral upward at a pace I'm not too sure of, a lot of movies to write music for suddenly. I think I'd be dead without music, i think it has a passion and a connection with the great beyond, and i mean beyond. No site my friend, i just managed to figure how to use mSN lol. I can send you some of the movies as they are made but it seems movie makers demand the music NEXT WEEK which is weird because i don't get to see the product until 6 months later.
I'm using cubase, little time to write songs these days but only sounds capes, 'feel' rather than songs, trying to draw emotion with sound, trying to use primal sound to create a response,eg, the sound of a heavy thumping rhythm could remind the mind of danger via primal memory, you know the heavy fall of T-Rex's feet as they hit the ground in a rhythm that the cellular memory might remember. I;m serious if you think i am joking, i am not. so mainly mate that is (at the moment) what i do (though i did leave school at 15 to join a rock band so i know what you mean, i was in many more after that, no time now) .., and a meltdown destroyed what songs i did do (for my mother) because i tend to ditch everything as simply sketches which is something i have been told NOT to do lol). we'll keep in touch on this. sounds like your kicking arse there mate. my wife is in Japan and i had thought about going there to teach English when i get my degree and checking out the anime, the lifestyle and making some sort of movie there, and starting a band because i imagine the western boys would have an advantage in Asia. i was in a band in Bali, but Bali being Bali they couldn't pay us cash so they paid us in booze ?? so yes, they liver??poor soul.

great web site you have, looking very cool my friend, looks like a great bunch to work with. watch that liver.

I still get lessons because i believe one can never stop learning. I also need it to keep my mind focused in this area as all else i am doing revolves around it. It is my main area of interest

As for the Vegemite, haven't started that yet, but will. I am in the middle of the war in Bosnia at the moment with a Dalmatian and a girl in a red coat, one helped the other survive. (its a script)

anyway, vegemite at ten paces. user added image

take it easy and life will be easy