View Single Post
# 97 19-08-2006 , 01:54 PM
Subscriber
Great crits there, cheers everyone.

I've done my best to accomodate the simpler points. The caravans are now streaky rather than noisy They have an asphalt texture to their rooves too. The bone shader has been altered so that it's no longer too bright. The tree's been moved to the left so that it's not peeping round the side of the far caravan, I also had to nudge the cityscape to the left slightly as the edge of one of the towers was doing the same.

I originally had the hand closer to the pump, I may have a little more of a tinker with it's position but because I only made the hand and the forearm my choices of placing it are limited.

The wasteland.... You're dead right, that's a big open space. I'll have a shot at breaking that up a touch, I've got a couple of ideas brewing for that.

You've probably noticed that the sky's changed a touch. I used the render clouds filter option and a few other layers in photoshop along with the alpha of the maya render to get that. I'll be playing with it a bit more before I'm properly happy with it I think.

And to think, I thought I had finished, what a mug!!

Have you ordered your new computer then gster, laptop or desktop?

Thanks again and anymore crit will be well recieved,

Mat.

Attached Thumbnails