View Single Post
# 14 13-09-2006 , 06:46 PM
Subscriber

Good work

Hey legendofzombi, good work matey, funny you have DS9 and Millenium Falcon links in your sig, both are brilliant choices for modelling. I did DS9 once about 18 years ago in a program called Imagin 3D for the Amiga, and then I had a bash at the M.F in max but never finished it :headbang: . I'll probably do it again at some stage in Maya but right now I'm concentrating on organic stuff.

Question: when you are modellingare you keeping everything as seperate objects? Or are you trying to join as much together as possible? The reason I ask is when I model I seem to end with with a shed load of objects, then start to wonder whether I am going to detailed. Your DETAIL PIC there, would they be all seperate? Also, what are you working from? Blue prints? I have trouble finding good reference material when it comes to modelling stuff from TV and I end up capturing images from the movies. I did an ATAT walker once in maya, was very happy with it but then I saw some one else had done it (High End 3D I think), so after throwing up I put it to the back of my DVD disks, lol.

Again excellent work.

Meet Invictus - SM Dragon Tutorial
Star Trek Runabout Shuttle
FURIOSO DREADNOUGHT

Last edited by Wraithe; 28-09-2006 at 07:55 PM.