View Single Post
# 16 08-11-2006 , 11:51 AM
Subscriber
hey there Matt, 'owzitgoin;? just when all else had given up, there you are, thanks. Which Vids?? This one! The free person one that Kurt did. I thought about it as I was trying to sleep last night, and, a little light went off above my head, animated, like in bugs bunny.., I'll get it from the uni computers, I'll down load it there and put it on my lap top and bring it home and finish it on the PC. It is how Relax (making this free person, wish here was some free love around) between creating a data base of every movie that played at all major city cinemas, country (major country areas) and driveins in 1966, sounds a big job?? Its f....g huge and has nearly trashed me, I have never been so challenged at uni in my life, the data base is only preparation for the essay about 'how movies moved through the distribution circuit in Adelaide in 1966.'

I did manage to do all that post sound on pro tools at uni (even thouh I use cubase at home) , and by deadline, too bad i'm not so good at maya.

good to hear from you, hows the chickens?

M user added image

the problem is, when i download the zips, they fail and everytime i try it gets worse? I was going to give up until I thought of this new way of getting to them. I'll e-mail yu when i get this essay out of the way.

take it easy and life will be easy