View Single Post
# 19 18-11-2006 , 04:33 PM
Subscriber
just mentioning i haven't given up on this, i feel its the most important tut i need to do at this time. If anyone else who is not used to nurbs or modelling human form hasn't got this one, well.., they should.

uni is finished in 1300 words (that's today, I did 1700 yesterday) and I will go and get the rest of this tut and finish it. In the meantime I have been doing Kurt's cartoon dog.

as a student I would love to buy some tuts, but finances do not allow it, (of course there are ways, why not be honest) so one does what they need without hurting anyone, to keep focused and moving forward. I never back out when its my turn to buy a round, i do when I can afford it. If the people I'm with are sincere, I'll do all I can to help.

I'm sure these guys doing the free tuts must feel good about doing them and helping others who got no bread, so to speak, or why else would they do them.., so thanks again Kurt, and the rest of the guys. don't get jaded there are heaps out here who really appreciate what you guys do (I just looked at mikes comment about people asking for free tuts (sticky) and he sounded angry, hence this rave).

take it easy and life will be easy