View Single Post
# 1 06-12-2006 , 05:21 AM
Subscriber

I AM BACK, HEAR ME!

Hello everyone. God, it is great to be back on these forums. Wow, it seems like the last post I put was about me starting my first day of high school. Haha, I'm actually halfway through my sophomore year now, and it feels pretty good I might add. Well, whats new with me? Nothing much, I have matured to an unbelievable extent compared to my last visit, but, have not really kept my (what little I have) maya skills up to date. But, Im back now, and for a reason, Im actually doing a project for my school. It's for my government class, we had to create a third political party (ie. other than republicans or democrats) and have a pitch to go along with it. Our group is doing 'space living' and I thought this the perfect chance to jump right back in. Ha, and a perfect excuse for my mom to purchase me a brand new graphics card, for "school" of course . =) But, the only catch is, I have a little over a week to complete it. And I dont have as much free time as one would expect, being the oh so social butterfly I am.... user added image But, considering that, I have started and will show some of my work and ref images that I have so far. Any comments would be excellent. Thank you, its so good to be back.

user added image

user added image

user added image

user added image

And thats about it, I hand it over to you for judging and criticism. Thanks again. =)