Thread: MAC vs PC
View Single Post
# 46 07-02-2007 , 09:44 AM

Originally posted by The Architect
mirek03 > 'Architect, CONSPIRACY, what where?? who me, ?? be careful, macs have eyes (or built in cameras) Is someone watching me or do I just feel someone is watching me.'

Deep inside a mountain in a secret underground facility, there is an Xserve that controls the legions of Macs, waiting for all the PCs to be bogged down with Vista before they all pounce... I think I've been watching to many movies... user added image

Could be true, if Windows dumps XP off the bat to try and force people to upgrade and apple bring out OSX running on PC's........

Think vistas going to be a nightmare, i for one wont be upgrading for a while!, even though my Pc has the little "Windows Vista Capable" sticker puting it into my mind!

End of the day I was demoing macs for 6 months showing how to get round etc, if I did go to mac I'm mostley running maya/Zbrush/word and video editing anyway so it wouldent make much of a difference to me at all. Like I said install a programme hitthe shortcut to open, off ya go!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle