Thread: MAC vs PC
View Single Post
# 48 07-02-2007 , 10:02 AM
Subscriber
yea, Vista is a disease that the legions of Macs have let lose on the mainstream world of PCs. The PCs know nothing about it, they believe it is an OS invented by their fearless leader and famous car stealer.., Bill Gates. This is Macs ultimate deception, BILL has been possessed by a Tiger 10.4.8, I Mac, and believes he is an INTELagent, .He believes that the marriage of Mac OS and Windows by Intel will again confuse the little people of earth into believing his veil of good will is genuine.., but in reality he has VISTA, a disease of delusion and dishonesty, all he really wants is MORE money and power.., but the legions of Macs are WAITING quietly, with great anticipation at the coming rebellion and eventual overthrow of billy boy, tipping the balance of power that will bring all Macs out of the dark world of the cave and back into the light restoring the balance of power to its correct alignment with the universe.

the above is in no way an opinion of Simply Maya, it is only mine. they would never endorse this.

edit, end of day, press shortcut/alias, and off you go.., yes and no.., freaks me how micrsoft has become so intrusive on our privacy. BUT in general, i agree with yu.

take it easy and life will be easy

Last edited by mirek03; 07-02-2007 at 10:06 AM.