Thread: interior room
View Single Post
# 13 07-02-2007 , 03:03 PM
well this is just a personal opinion, but there is quite a bit of space taken out of the wall for such a small fireplace. i think it would look better if the fireplace weren't confined to that small square area, but instead to the area where the last indentation starts. also it didn't catch me til i was paying attention to the way you lit your scene that it does look kind of odd to see no light fixtures. with the style of the room, track lighting or recessed lights along the right side wall would look pretty good. are there textures on the window frame? it looks slightly gray but i can't tell if that's default texture or if you actually created a texture for it.

also, most of the textures seem to have the same flat feel like they're all lamberts. there aren't really all that many highlights on areas i would think would have them: the candle holders, the vases, chair armrests? (i must say i dislike trying to write a reply, wanting to go back and see the picture, and it's not on the page you're writing on) i think i remember the floor had a speckled reflection to it. it's at least a variance.

Accept no substitutions.