View Single Post
# 5 09-02-2007 , 06:07 PM
I am a moderator, actually. We don't condone advertising on the site, plain and simple. You've posted a couple of times already trying to get people posting abstract artwork and how you want to buy it all up...good exposure and all that but you've never really given any suitable reason why.

aw mate i don't wanna piss any one off ill try to respect the ethos of the site as i should, and although you have a no advertsing rule for the site im sure you wouldn't be breaking that if you have a thread just for advertising - that way people have a choice if they wanna read it or not, it would get more traffic to the site as well, you know people advertising older versions of software, people selling training dvds, people selling old equipment before upgrading, and vise verser people looking for these things, plus adding this part to the site could help legit people like me trying to look for artists to do work for them.

the reason why i want buy scene files of other poeple is this would cut down my production time. i produce visuals that i play out in clubs, i want to start producing better visuals with some thing more to them but i work farly long hours and don't have to time to put the time into them - so getting some one else to do some of the work for me will help.

hey mate if you have any thing unusual post em to me to have a look : )