View Single Post
# 4 28-03-2007 , 03:26 PM
Subscriber
Fun, freedom, and now finance.

I always want to draw comics and was on the right path to, until I got stabbed though the hand in a nightclub.
As a result I have no feeling in my middle finger, although it moves fine. Ever since have not been able to write or draw anyway near as good as I used to or need to be for drawing comics. My flatmate then got me in to multimedia which lead me to uni (hnd multimedia) which lead to 3d modeling (my B.A).

I love the freedom you get from creating your own storys and even modlering a simply character you can tell a intresting story. I like the fact that I can say "I made that" and often try completely different models the next time I get into a project. So many people see my work and say "wow how you do that"

The fact that I now do this for a job makes me very happy, as I got a job I love (still hard to get out of bed for though), but even when not working I enjoy creating the next wonderful model.

My only regert is that my texturing skills are not that great but this is also down to my hand. programs that rely on grathic tablets like zbrush/mudbox are also a problem.

My aim to to be able to model anything.
Someone coming up to me and saying "make this" and I can without worrying about. that would be cool.