View Single Post
# 14 09-04-2007 , 12:08 PM
I teach Graphic Design and use Mac G5's. If you ever want to find out how to crash a Mac, give it to a noob. Also, gotta love that NO BUTTON mouse. Oops! I'm sorry, actually, the whole mouse is a button. Don't you just love it when you press just too hard and don't really mean to? IF IT HAD BUTTONS ON IT IT WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM!!!!

Oh, and the fact that when you close a program it doesn't actually close it, it just hides it in the dock to take up valuable memory resources so that everything else you do only gets slower by the second because evey other thing you had open and thought you closed isn't actually closed because it's still running in the background unnoticed until you need to open a file that won't open or takes about an hour to open because all of the memory is taken up by open programs running in the background taking up valuable resources because when you clicked on the close button you were stupid enough to believe that is actually what it would do!

Jeez, I hope Steve Jobs doesn't read this or my chances of working at PIXAR are through!

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu