View Single Post
# 15 09-04-2007 , 01:22 PM
hahaha thanks dave! i was about to comment on how all during school i was forced to work on macs... they're pretty stable until you find a way to screw things up, and instead of a simple 'ctrl+shift+esc' to bring up a task manager to kill whatever program is being stupid, you get this wonderful window that spits out gibberish... that you can't try to fix, because afterwards it just restarts the mac. lame.

i actually felt lucky because the maya labs at school were all actually SGI computers running off of unix... which was still really annoying, but you could at least tell what was causing the problem before losing all your data and restarting your network render... so when it all came back up you could get rid of the problem and try net-rendering again, and since they were all SGI computers they at least would screw up in the same way... the macs would choke on different things each time. barf.

so technically my vote would have to be... nothing. i'm not gonna choose an apple either way. ick.

Accept no substitutions.