View Single Post
# 9 09-04-2007 , 08:22 PM
would you have to do that project on your own? i mean no helping hands with modeling or rigging and animating? coz that robot seems to be a hell lot of work - not only modeling but finally morph your robot into a car. man! I seen a guy once he did exactly such thing for RedBull Racing. A biomechanic bull was running and transformed into a F1 racing car. He had bout 5-6 week to complete that task. And he did, but for what I can tell this wasn´t too easy men. I don´t want to discurage you but think well how much money you will ask for that. coz this is going to be a pain in the ass, when you get away with something like - oh cool I can pay my rent now and quite a bit of food user added image

I dont know prices so well either, but from what I´ve seen, I´d say you might get minimum 10k $ (maybe 20k $ - depending on quality) right away for this. or you might do this job in some other working context than freelance with hourly prices - like they hire you all inclusive for about a month or two and you might get paid the usual 8-10$ per hour in a firm.

I don´t know how much experience you have with doing jobs like this. but usually we give away our work for food! (that´s me at least...) which others then sell for a big sack of cash I wouldn´t even dream about asking for.

I guess that didn´t help a lot, but the same question is keeping me busy too ever since. so maybe you keep updating..?

kind regards
falott

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.