View Single Post
# 9 16-04-2007 , 02:39 PM
Great ideas njon. I totally agree about keeping it simple to start off with. I think if we do something too complicated and drawn out, discouragement could set in and ruin the whole thing. Once we get started and like you said finish it, perhaps others will want to join in the fun. Slowly we can do more and more in dept scenes. I like the picture and believe it would be a nice simple one to do. I read in another thread I posted, that we can model anything as long as it's not for commercial purposes. In fact, I have the student edition of Maya so I can't do comercial anyway.

Welcome aboard Rhetoric Camel

I believe one person should be designated to oversee everything. I believe things would go smoother, especially if two people disagree on something (leader would make final decision and others would respect that so that momentum is not lost). Anyway, I vote njon since this was your idea. What do you think RC and severianthony?

Say the word njon and I'm ready to go!
My schedule to work on Maya is Eastern Standard Time as follows:
MON 1-2hrs / TUE 3 hrs / WED 1-2 hrs / THU 3 hrs / FRI 3+hrs / SAT 8+hrs / SUN 3 hrs

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!

Last edited by Perfecto; 16-04-2007 at 02:42 PM.