View Single Post
# 2 24-04-2007 , 02:37 PM
SM Tea Boy
I'll give you my answers so you have a baseline of what we're thinking of, then I'd love to here form you so we can adjust this to peoples needs.

I think the lessons should be between one and two hours two to three times a week.

Over four weeks I think eight to twelve lessons.

I'd like to see two pople running the lessons, one doing the presentaion and fielding the voice based questions (Comuinity discusion (Modderated)) and one person fielding typed questions.

Class sizes eight to twelve people

Topics i'd like dependent on the instructor if Mike does it then I'd like to see Game and Low poly modelling

Price depends on length the course will run, other materials we provide to accompany the course (books, DVD's etcetera) I'd also like to see it at a lower cost than other people are offering this service say 500 - 1000 USD and again this greatly depends on how many people we can realistically take per class, the more people the less the price. but couple that with the less people the more your going to learn.

We'd like to hear from you this is simply not going to work as well as it should if we don't get the feedback from our members.

Thanks for your time
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"