Thread: Spain
View Single Post
# 14 24-05-2007 , 04:02 AM
i think this is the strangest vehicle youll see arround spain, but i do believe youll only see it on the piaggio stores themselves... somehow it still hanst catched XD

have fun and take care, you dont want to look like a tourist near prado/sol in madrid and the ramblas/gothic disctrict in barcelona... :evil: for some reason the thieves are bent on the japanese anways but you never know...

while you are on it, the "templo de Debod " is near enough of the orient palace and the cathedral in madrid to miss it, go take a pair of photos of it (best with the evenings twilight)
the route for a pair of days would be frist hour in the morning prado, then eating, then reina sofia, go drink something to huertas at night. Second day botanical garden maybe go to atochas memorial, then eating then palace and cathedral and last debod temple, and either drink something on one of the "terrazas" in "pintor rosales" or go to gran via or arguelles.

Lol maybe we cross in Cordoba, i plan to go there 13 to 16, dont miss the alhambra in granada and be prepared for the sagrada familia being full of scaffolds inside, it interesting to see how it is being constructed anyways... in any case the best photos of monuments youll always get on the tourists shop postcard place (or directly in flickr) anyways user added image... (and then the best ones of paints on art books) but you wont find photos of the interesting details there so... the curators wont be too anal about taking pictures IF you dont do it with flash...

food u cant miss:
a "cocido" in "la bola" restaurant, "patatas bravas y una caƱa" in "las bravas" and "chocolate con churros" in "San gines" all of them are near sol and are "typical spanish" XD

ah btw... any "you cant miss" places and, specially, a good hotel on central london that anybody can recomend me?

Last edited by dragonfx; 24-05-2007 at 06:39 AM.