View Single Post
# 25 06-06-2007 , 01:18 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Rhetoric Camel

What got you into maya/3d graphics?
Believe it or not I was on wikipedia looking at South Park, or one of the creaters pages on there and saw that they used maya on South Park and it got me wondering what it was like.

My mom has always tried pushing me to go into computer graphics and I always did the opposite of what she told me until I came to my sences and realized my mom and the magnet on my moms fridge is right, it says "House Rules: #1 Mom is always right. #2 If Mom is wrong, see rule number 1"

haha yea interesting comments.
I keep getting confused how I keep hearing they use maya for southpark. I never get how that works out lol its not 3d or anything why cant they just use flash or somthing.

It's interesting your mom pushed you for the pc graphix my mom is kinda doing the same thing too.

-------------------------

Where In The World Are You?
born and lived in France to I was 10 and now live at East coast of Cleveland Ohio

What do you do?
Go to college at CSU for a mechanical engineering degree. I want to design tomorrow's Ferrari's or excavators.

How old are you now, how long ago did you start using maya?
I am 20 and I started late summer of 05 which was about 2 years ago. I thought that by this time I'd be a lot better at maya than I am now but I guess learning it by yourself takes a lot longer to really get good.

What got you into maya/3d graphics?
CAD class in high school had an assignment to choose any production software out there and learn it well. good buddy of mine brought up maya and I got drilling on that right there.

Besides 3d and computers what else do you enjoy?
soccer, tennis, dancing, swimming, girls, lifting iron, animals, nature...etc.
I also like working on physical projects like build go-karts or electronics. When I get older I want to build a private gyrocopter and fly it off the cleveland area. that would be the coolest thing I would ever do in life lol.

Your favorite type of music?
my particular ones are merengue, disco, and techno/dance. which i don't think i've met somebody yet that does also lol but hey it's all good.