View Single Post
# 1 24-06-2007 , 02:43 PM

Gaia and Maya - Film Contest

Theres a short film contest (2min max time limit) thats for this odd site called Gaia. Gaia is an online community were you play as an odd, create your own character, It is very very weird. Anyway, they host a film festival and the deadline on the 30th and I wanted to make a short film. I just found out about this yesterday, so i dont have time to complete it fully. The occasional object isnt textured, theres some glitches so far, but its not too bad. I had to scrap this idea up and im kinda goin with the flow as it happens. Thousands of people will be entering this film contest, but the majority are so bad it makes me vomit. One person made a Gaia Rap... Anyway when its done ill post it up, just thought you guys should know because its an easy way to get recognized! The winner gets there video hosted on gaia.com cinema area, were its subject to thousands and thousands of views (most get about 40,000-50,000 views). They host one each year, so i think anyone here has an amazing chance of winning. I dont think much people are using computer animation (if any besides me)

Yay, not a freshman anymore!