View Single Post
# 1 06-10-2007 , 04:20 AM
Subscriber

I must complete something

Alright so I always start projects and then stop half way through them. I basically know up to uv'ing, not that well but I know it. I'm going to create a character, possibly a cartoon me. Which I'm going to attempt to go further than ever before. RIGGING and ANIMATING! *plays scary music*
I'm following the low poly rig tutorial from here and am going to make my own adjustments and probably not going to stick to the complete low poly. Then I'm going to learn hair and put hair on the character. After that I will learn how to rig a character, and do facial rigging. And then from there I will attempt the oh-so-scary animation. I want to create a short, I have an idea down but I don't want to reveal it quite yet since it's still in the works.

So far after about an hour of work, I shaped it out and converted nurbs to poly's next step to block out the hands, according to the intro to the next part of the video. From there I don't know where we're going but I must complete at least one project all the way through so I can get into actually animating. Looks rewarding to actually finish it.

user added image

- Mike

https://rhetoriccamel.blogspot.com