Thread: maya island
View Single Post
# 5 15-01-2008 , 04:13 AM
Subscriber
anasasis, you are correct, it is a huge learning curve.., i have had quiet a bit of experience with this sort of thing, i did 4 years of film at uni.., its the modeling i will be struggling with; tracking is easy, compositing is easy, sound is easy.., all basic DV and Audio principles.., set extension is difficult (for me) .., im thinking of seeing if i can find manpower and resources at uni.

wod.., good guess, but you are half right, the real meat comes from somewhere else.., DVDs.., but somewhere else. the digi ones are great tuts.., the others i have are much more indepth.., how else could i learn shake for example

anyway.., this is all difficult from the start.., (despite me saying its easy but you know what i mean user added image

here is a brginning but ill be painting over the image and on to the nurbs surface soon so i thought id put up this image.

ill be making assets in other projects as i go.., but ill keep it happening here in case people have something constructive to say that might help user added image

cheers guys for your interest.., please stay tooned

Attached Thumbnails

take it easy and life will be easy