View Single Post
# 55 28-01-2008 , 12:21 PM
Senior Software Developer

Originally posted by Jr.Who
Tell me Chris, how many versions of OS X have you used, and for how long?

Let me see... I have support MACS since version 9 and have done a little with MAC OS X, dont float my boat, it is as I said earlier a glorified LINUX System. So altogether about 6 yrs.

I've used Windows 98, 98SE, 2000, XP, and Vista. After all those versions, it's still hard to use, insecure, and ugly.

Hard to use... Click a button and ur done. My son is 6 and can scoot around Vista or XP easily. So I dont think its hrad to use.

Don't even bring up how around 85+% of people use Windows. If people know what is best, then how come there's so many people using Internet Explorer *coughDestroyercough*?

Well my god u have no clue about your subject matter... IE is the most up to date Browser out there, it supports all the new web technologies before any other version or product on the market. As for Windows Security yes it can suc at times, but when there are so many reverse engineers out there finding holes, but MS block them as soon as they see them, but I am regurgitating a subject i went into earlier on dev tiems and finance.

Enough said from me tbh. Theres nothing more worth while discusssing until the brains are engaged and the Linux Lovers/Apple Polishers learn to open their own horizons.

So sad to be so bigited and walk around the world with your eyes closed...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)