View Single Post
# 5 24-02-2008 , 03:06 AM
Subscriber
Good mate. A few tips i'd recomend. The first one. The dialogue seems to be slightly (very slightly) out of sync, which makes it appear to look like he is just opening and closing his mouth accordingly with a a bit of 'O's and 'EE's added.

The bugs are good but straight away drew me to watch them as apposed to the character. Too much animation on the bugs was a distraction.

As for the animation of the character, is was impressed. Though a few things to keep in mind.

On about frame 100 when he stands up, think 'reversals'. By that i mean show body wieght by perhaps shift and rotate the body down very slightly before he stands and maybe one hand on the leg.

The timing is pretty good, though in parts where he slams his hand down and the other arm reacts is good, though i would animate a follow through of the forarm to reduce a bit of stiffness.

When your character's hand is the main animation it looks very good, though it seems the opposing arm's animation looks a bit neglected.

Overall, im v.impressed. A few offsets in the curves would do it the world of good. There are loads of tips in generali could give but this is good mate. Il take a look at the 2nd and repost for that.

well done!

those who succeed are only the failures that never gave up.

https://www.vimeo.com/7080130