Thread: Witch_face
View Single Post
# 51 13-03-2008 , 09:59 PM

Originally posted by kazama

Mmm I dont know what is a left embossing?? ( Sorry is just that english is my second language..) Maybe is some kind of desing in the cover? It has some desing in the front cover but in the render we see the back of the book. Mmm.. or can you explaint to me what you mean? user added image

Im glad and honored that my work has inspire you user added image
I dont know that character.. do you have a link to see it?

Oops, I meant embossing. Like this - CLICK HERE for example

Kahlan Amnell is a main female character from Sword of Truth series. There is no picture of her, so it's all has to do with imagination. If you do a search, you'll see some other people's rendition of her. She has very long honey colored hair (and is the only one allowed across the lands to have long hair because she's the Mother Confessor), long and flowing white dress with gold belt, She wields an unbelievable power that can make all men bow to her. She also has travel clothes for traveling, but she's mainly known for her white dress and long hair.

If you like Lord of the Rings/ Harry Potter, I can almost promise you that you will like Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind in the Sword of Truth Series.