View Single Post
# 1 28-03-2008 , 07:39 AM

Texture placement

Okay, I've looked around, and please forgive me if this was answered before, but it doesn't solve my issue.

I have applied texture on the walls, but the top of the walls look funny, as you can see below.

I have tried selecting the faces, and apply texture by using a different Texture map. Instead, it turns out gray.

I'm just a little confused about how am I supposed to fix this issue. The top of the castle wall is extruded from the main wall, and I don't know if it makes any difference? Should I separate the vertices, then apply the texture?

On the same note, I am able to apply texture the roof of the towers by selecting the faces, but the top of the towers is making the texture warp.

I'm wondering if I need to use the texture editor? At the same time, how am I supposed to do the texture editor just for those "cubes" on top of the wall.

Thanks for the help, and sorry with the questions. I have looked on some web tutorials, and one has a lot of talking, which I cannot hear since I'm deaf. :-D

Attached Thumbnails