View Single Post
# 9 06-06-2008 , 10:33 PM

Update :)

Hey again guys.

Just posting the lastest update.

I been working on Robeo in sections so far..

so i have the ruff outline of his head. started drawing up the torso. and i have modelled a ruff outline of the legs, which ill post here user added image

I've taken a slight steer however, instead of the bipedal robo.. im gunna go the 4 legs instead.. i think it will give him a little more .. chunky'ness..

i have only modelled a dodgy set of feet on his legs so far... cos i hate feet, and ill get to that a little later on when i get a better feel for him..

The legs need alot more work yet.. i still need to do ALOT of bevels and a tiny bit of smoothing just to round the cylinders up a little and add some more detail's.

I attempted to lay out some UV's as practice on one section of his leg (not shown here) however the Uv setup thats stock.. eg uv's turned on, not planar mapping or whateva.. i got a hi res metal texture and stamped it over top of the UV grid thingy in photoshop, but some sections turned out good but other sections of the piece.. kinda blurred../ streaked... i take it i need to manually map them some other way?

so yeah here are the them legs user added image

(PS, please bag the legs out... user added image it will help me make them better lol.. serious, be specific lol)

Attached Thumbnails