View Single Post
# 6 19-06-2008 , 06:35 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by arran
yeah - nice job mate - every model is getting better and better.user added image

the eyes are maybe a little high and it looks like you need to better define the back of the head - it (usually) really bulges out at the back. also, the lips are looking a little pinched at the corners. the bottom lip really tucks under the top one - if you get that right, it will really help make his mouth convincing.

cheers arran...thanks for the comments.......

what's funny is I've been working on the head shape all day...either he looks like an alien...or a pear head...lol...thats one of the things ill deffinately continue working on until I get it fixed... you read my mind... it seems this is the hardest part for me..this and the back of the neck.

well, as far as the lips are concerned....its not really a pinch, I know the bottom tucks under the top .... so i think the problem is I have it tucked too far under the top...been tryin to get the overlaping feeling but when I tuck it a little...it wasn't looking right and I guess this is tucked too far under.....will continue working on it

haha and the eyes..whats funny is because the guy I'm using for ref images...i thought his eyes looked funny because they "arent the ideal" look...his eyes are high so I lowered them to do my model some justice lol...ill post more angles up later but I have to better define them as well as get the sitting around the eyeball correctly...right now the eyes is comming out a little further then the socket on the bottom lid and too far in on the top lid....well hopefully more updates when I get out of work and thanks for the observations.....

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.

Last edited by 99GsTurbo; 19-06-2008 at 07:45 AM.