Thread: model problem
View Single Post
# 13 11-07-2008 , 01:09 AM

Re: export

Originally posted by robodog
yes, thank you.
I know the place to find the "export"... but, I also know there is some other setting - I cannot remember it.
But thanks. If anyone else knows the step, sotospeak, before you actually export the object, please respond.

PS Mac's come with a boot-up disc. You can easily restore your system and search for issues with the utility on the purchase package boot up disc. Why is HP / MicroSoft forcing people to pay $49 (minimum) to their phone service engineer to learn how to reboot from other than the startup drive? Why not supply a disc with the purchased hardware? I went to see if a disc came with the box, but, alas... no.

This is corporate greed. I'm sorry if it stirred "brand loyalty". I am fully aware that Apple also has its pitfalls in terms of what they require you to lay out financially... it was a lighthearted put-down. For a lot more money, you do get some valuable stuff that makes dealing with Macs easier.

er... my hp laptop came with 2 discs and didn't cost me anything to talk to someone on the phone. also, without my requesting it, they called me up a couple of days later to make sure that the problem i was having was completely resolved, so not sure what you're talking about.

all of the export settings will be under the options box.

arran3D

arran3D blog