View Single Post
# 8 20-07-2008 , 12:04 PM
Subscriber
I must say, I've seen it twice in theaters already and watched a cam version online.
I can't get enough of the movie.
I believe that this is the best movie released by Hollywood in a long time.
You can't tell me that you could predict half of what was going to happen in that movie and I think that is what stands tall above it. There are some great actors/actresses in that movie doing some great work but I think the contributing factor comes back to the scripts. The Nolan Bros knocked this one out of the park.

There are so many clever things hidden in this movie that unless you really are paying attention, you do miss a lot. Clearly not VITAL things, but very helpful things in the grand scheme.

The ending makes perfect sense to me, you have to pay close attention at the end to understand just what is going on. I can elaborate but that would clearly spoil, so someone is going to have to ask for that spoiler.

I think Heats performance was very good, as rage said I don't think it is worthy of an award, but it was very good. I also thought Eckhart played into the DA/Two Face role very well. The script though helped to solidify things. I mean I found so few holes, things seemed to connect so well.

I loved it. It takes me and sucks me into it for 2 and a half hours, and I kept coming back wanting more. I imagine that is what they intended from it, right?

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”