View Single Post
# 6 28-07-2008 , 02:48 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by GecT
Those are all good ideas, having a gallery at least will be a big improvement, the finished work section here doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic so stuff is kinda hidden there and theres one thread for 2D stuff. I don't know how you'll go about organizing the site/ merging the data bases, I dunno if it'll be software specific forums or everything all smushed into one ( I've seen what can happen in the latter case, there'll be a minority and a majority, and the minority's software specific issues and questions will pretty much go unanswered till they just trickle off and go elsewhere).

thats true but i mean its merging the sites..so the max and lightwave moderators can be mods on the new site as well which they should be able to help for the most part but ......... and for the majority part.......there will be someone who knows the programs fairly well.....but also we all know maya will be the majority for now but hopefully with the right expansion moves, we can bring in more lightwave, xsi, and max users here so that they can share their knowledge with noobs and someone with a simple question

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.