View Single Post
# 21 28-07-2008 , 03:18 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Bluethunder
Reference images would be awesome if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks for your comments... I'll work on the TV more tomorrow. What do you think about the chair?

When daylight hits in 8 hours, or whenever I wake up I will snap some reference for you good sir.
I will post you links as opposed to sending them to you so you can pick and choose what you want and not have to wait for all the full files to come around.
The DSLR comes in handy for reference photos.
Look for me in about 10 hours good sir.

Cheers.
As for the chair, I think it lacks proportion and definition.
The size of the cushion seems oversized and too hard. If it is a cushion you want it to look soft, and comfortable. Unless it is a public transit seat, I would think that your cushion should have softer edges and that its bulk should be a little more smooth from edge to inner. The back rest looks too rigid, not enough polys. Add some more geometry to it and see how it looks.

I think that most of your models so far are lacking geometry. You can skip out on it for the flat parts but keep in mind, unless you are working for games low the difference between 1,000 and 10,000 polys should NOT affect your system at all, so if you need 50,000 to make your object look like you could actually have it in your physical room then use them.

Peace, love and Anarchy~~~~~~~
Arch Viz Reel

My Website is Finally Back up!

“Welcome to the Internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.”