View Single Post
# 5 18-08-2008 , 06:08 AM
Hey Laurie

Thanks for the comments, the shark was meant to be an attack on the viewer, so adding above and side shots wouldn't work for what I want, Will consider it in the future if I decide to add bits.

As for the caveman the focus really was on his walk cycle, Looking at it he does pick it up the club a little to quickly giving it a light feel. Again its all about preference, I didn't want the club to be so heavy that it would take hime 200 frames of animation to swing it, then again if you are swinging something heavy the speed would carry it round fast.

The light and heavy lifter animations They were done a while ago, and my animation skills have come along way since then, overlapping overkill on the heavy lifter you say. Well possibly just a tad, but I tried to convey weight and strain so I decided to give him a weight lifters personality, with a look of, lifting heavy things makes me tired hence the heavy overlapping.

Well this is for my demo reel, and I hope potential employers won't hold these minor things against me, I would be starting at a junior position so I will learn over time.

Thanks for the comments

Andy Gee

Last edited by Andy Gee; 18-08-2008 at 06:11 AM.