View Single Post
# 10 24-08-2008 , 09:11 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by ragecgi
Almost EVERY single issue you are having problems with could/should have been dealt with during/after install very easily.....just like any other OSuser added image

Also, as for what we do, the stripped-down version of Vista 64bit Ultimate is the way to go.
..not sure why you went with the "business" version.
Was this your friends recommendation?

Again, I mean no disrespect, but really, those headaches you had, or are having, simply boil down to the technician not having enough experience configuring your machine for the intended use, and the way the user is comfortable using it.

Once he fixes/reconfigures it for you the way you want to work, (i.e. like me, fast and bulletproof), then you will not have any issuesuser added image

haha, Izzy it was me who installed vista :p
my friend just put the pieces together

i'm only using business cuz it was the one i could get free from the academic alliance (i can get it in japanese if i wanted to)

i will check out your links once i'm home

thanks for the help though. user added image

and Andy, i get impatient REALLY fast when working on the computer... unless i'm waiting for something to load, or copy over, or anything that you're meant to wait for.

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D