Thread: Characters
View Single Post
# 13 06-09-2008 , 03:19 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Originally posted by GecT

@ Mayaniac

I think excessive detail in illustration is just fine and dandy, not knockin em for puttting so much detail in their stuff but when those images start to move thats a whole different ball game to me, the visuals should help the story along not distract from it. Zbrush enables the artist to "run with it" so more often than not, people tend to go over the top just because they can. I'm tired of seeing Hulks and I'm tired of seeing Wolverines and all those big beefy veiny monsters are all starting to look
alike.

And constant hurricane warnings for Florida, yeah!!!

petersin, gotta keep it real, gotta keep it true, do your thing :p

Hahaa, Too right! Our family spent 2 week in a school auditorium during Charlie, Frances, and Ivan in 04. We lived in lake County then. So we were told to evacuate.
(non mandatory) but we were fresh of the boat from England then.... So we weren't sure what to expect.
But after that experience we decided to stay home for this years onslaught... Though Fay seem harmless to us... allot of people down the east cost got flooded. and it seesm the rest of them are going to miss. So all is well (for us).. touch wood user added image

anyway, Yeah i agree about ZBrush, and as i said it has it's place.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"