View Single Post
# 256 17-10-2008 , 12:47 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by BennyK
Me? Not at all. I'm not even arguing who's a better Maya user. Just the overall qualities of a person - nice/helpful/funny/original/spammer etc.

is it wrong to consider myself all of those? (ok maybe not funny but meh...) (actually i have no idea how my post count jumped suddenly in the past 4 months...)

Originally posted by BennyK
These are things you can't know by either post count or join date. (Though from both of them together you can usually tell how helpful a person is or how much of a spammer he is)

Peoples post's are like poems (literature) - it gives you an idea of the writer's character, no matter how hard one tries to hide it. It also takes stereotypes out of the equation.

i dunno what stereo types you're avoiding but you can gauge a person by their words alone. although not something to strictly stick by on forums...considering you cant hear tone or see body language.
i dunno... maybe you mean something like "OMG ThAT JOKER HAS A GIANT MOLE WE TOTALLY CANTT TRUST A WORD HE SAYS", judgements people make when they see something weird about who they see...

anyway, on an ontopic note i should post my desktop sometime because i haven't done it yet...
i'll do it while im working on stuff so you see how i never close anything until i turn off the computer or need the ram.
right now i have 22 tabs open because i cant be bothered closing them... they are all SM threads, i just follow the links when i get the email

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D