View Single Post
# 82 17-12-2008 , 08:18 AM
Subscriber
Good morning everyone!! Sure a rainy day here! I am going away to my daughters and grandsons for the holidays tomorrow and my girlfriend came by and gave me my gift. It was Vray for Max. I am torn as to staying with the texturing and rendering in Maya or Max. But right now it is a new toy and think I will use the model to learn with. So I am going to end this WIP as I am not rendering in Maya right now. I do all of the modeling in Maya as I am comfortable with it. I am carrying on, sorry!!

I am uploading a .ma version of the model, including the interior to the download site here for models. It is not textured or sub-d in the version I am uploading. But all of the pieces are there. It was saved in 2009 and if you have 2008 and above and select 'Ignore Version' in the options box when you use open under file. It is save as an .rar file and hope that is not a problem

I do appreciate and thank everyone for the nice and kind comments. And I wish you all a very happy holidays!!

I posted it and did not get any errors, but it does not show up. Maybe they need to check it first. I will check later and if it is not there I will repost it.

Attached Thumbnails

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).