View Single Post
# 6 06-03-2009 , 06:16 PM
Subscriber
Games are way too easy and yet they still come with an "easy" option. Uncharted on the PS3 was a very good game but playing it on hard was so much more rewarding.

My step dad clocked COD 3 in less than 2.5 hours and was mighty ticked off with it as it cost £49.99.
the newer one lasted him 8 hours. He so used to own GAME stores with there 14 day returns option - I think he only bought a game every 7 months, and that was because he forgot to take one back. He just got the Sega Megadrive Collection on the PS3 and each of those games are taking him ages, and he say they are hard.

I also miss the save crystals that were in Tomb Raider 1. Who had to think ~ Do I save now or try and solve the next puzzle first ~ not knowing when you`ll see another one. They so should bring that back.

I love the final Fantasys because with longer game play you get more involved with the characters (well apart from ff12 - what was up with that one - to easy), which I find I don`t care about in most action games these days - well apart from Gears of War - which I had to play again as soon as I finished it.

But then again I hate it when games get to same-ee, just repeating stuff over and over