View Single Post
# 7 12-04-2009 , 09:57 PM
Subscriber
whyte: yeah i can't wait to see more of this too

tweety: just for you i'm redesigning the feet :p
actually those are remnants of the old Schivas concept... they would attack victims from above and so it seemed fitting to have claws... what better claws are there than talons?
they are changing to be a little more umm... i dunno-like

dango: yeah it's weird how i can't escape my (i suppose) signature designs... kinda annoying sometimes, but i suppose my original stuff is always identifyable as mine (although that's not so bad, because if someone nicks my stuff you guys will know :p)

stwert: i have the feet sitting in front of me, so it's kinda easy to model, same with the giant guns at the bottom there...

the main inspirations on the design are Final Fantasy (10 and crisis core in particular) and Zoids... the feet and the guns are kinda exactly the same as the model i have sitting around, so i'm gonna have to do something about that to make it less recognizable as a zoid

arran: you posted while i was typing... ninja
the little green things will probably stay little, i'll try to make them stand out more
yeah, the feet don't really match the ship... but that bottom part of the ship is kinda like a mech from mechwarrior because it seemed like the ship needed something underneath it, so i stuck on it legs, the legs will fold up though

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D

Last edited by Chirone; 12-04-2009 at 10:00 PM.