View Single Post
# 4 22-04-2009 , 12:09 AM
Super Moderator
Thats is messed up, this probably won't make you feel better but it could've been worse. That's the kinda stuff that just disgusts me, people want sh*t, yet they sit on their asses, watching to see who has what so that they can come and take it.

Chirone, break ins are not random, they were watching your house and taking note of your schedules. I've had this happen to me, one morning, I was in and decided to sleep late, someone was knocking at the front door, I took a peep, it wasn't anyone I recognized so I said screw that and went to use the bathroom, while in the bathroom I heard a rustling noise, as I came back down the hallway, I saw a strange face poking around the corner, I just yelled WTF and for some reason I wasn't scared I was just pissed the hell off, as I just bought new shit for my studio and these bastards wanted to rob me? Hell naw, so I charged at that dude (which in retrospect wasn't the smartest thing to do but I wasn't thinking, he was alone because he was their "scout") He threw himself back through the window and they sped away. Given another minute or so, more of them would've been inside the house, and I could've gotten hurt, raped maybe even killed. At the time there was a rash of that happening and some people did get killed, right in their homes, so please please count yourself lucky, your dad is ok. That is the world we live in, and this whole world economy going to crap thing isn't helping either.

/hug
You can buy that stuff back I'm sure (doesn't stop this from sucking though)

- Genny