View Single Post
# 11 21-01-2003 , 03:02 PM
You can, but keep in mind, after recording 45-60 minutes of footage, if you go back and find a mistake, you have no choice but to cut that part, and do it all over again....

Sometimes that can be a mixed blessing however, because after you do it once for that long, you can usually know how to do it more efficiently and faster, making for an easier download for the usersuser added image

Sometimes when it's all over and I find a mistake, that's when I have to gravel, and plead like GOLUM for forgiveness to Kevin
because now the release date is moved back a day or so....

This is mainly because, say you record a 50 minute tutorial, now it takes that long to "render" it, and about the same lenght again for our software to make it a final movie.

So a 50 minute movie that took you around 2.5 hours to perfect including Pausing to make sure your bs works (hehe..), actually takes about 6 - 8 hours of work.

Then there's uploading it to the server...... whew....

When I have the time to sit down and power through it, it becomes more fun for me thoughuser added image

I love doing this because it forces me to try and learn more ways to do a certain effect or whateveruser added image

Just my 2 penceuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com