View Single Post
# 1 28-05-2009 , 08:26 AM
Subscriber

Current Situation ...

Okay, it's been a while since I last visited this forum.

I just wanted to let people know where I was in terms of my life and my 3-D.

As far as life goes, I'm still working in an unrelated industry trying my very best to get my foot on the bottom rung of the ladder. However this neatly brings me on to the second point.

In an effort to try and make myself more appealable to potential employers I have gone over some my older models to make them more polished as well as have my website completely remade. This new website makes it clear that my models focus of my attention, I think one of the criticisms of the old site was that it was a little ambiguous.

So I have clearly separated for more personal and blog orientated outlet for my professional endeavours.

My video diary and other whimsical pieces of miscellanea can be found on my YouTube channel whereas all of my models and 3-D related stuff can be found on my website (both links are in my signature).

I am in the final stages of making a new show real, as I'm not an animator this is just a collection of stills displayed nicely with a bit of supplementary information.

This is where I write the help of the SimplyMaya community. If I could get some feedback on the site with a view to making me more appealable to potential employers then that would be great. There is a way you can subscribe to the site news, all you need to do is click the RSS icon at the top of the site. Secondly that, if you do use YouTube and would be interested in subscribing to my video diaries then you can obviously do so in the normal way.

Once I've finished getting my show real to a suitable standard I will publish on the site for your comments and criticisms after that I will be making models again which will start to appear in a work in progress section of this site. I appreciate it's been a long absence but I'm eager to get back to this great community and start sharing again my knowledge as well as receiving it twofold.

Thank you very much for your time I look forward to hearing from you.

"You can live for yourself today -- or help build tomorrow for everyone" _LIVID

Optical Minefield
My Blog