Thread: Smiler
View Single Post
# 116 30-09-2009 , 11:05 AM
The Nurb Herd

Originally posted by Dango77

When thinking of a new piece to do, I often use the idea I put forward for the challenges in the "be honest, what do you want for challenges?" thread, I write down words that are extremely different, or contrast, and see what sparks my imagination.

So Whilst playing with Smiler in the alley scene I glanced at my pad and saw, "Trapped" and "Casual", which I'd written while thinking of some for the challenges on SM.

So now, this is what I'm going to aim for, for the final images for Smiler, this will be called "All casual like....", I doubt I need to explain any further!

LOL, are you sure you don't have an art degree!

I have to agree, i think the funny face ruins it for me, I keep thinking happy panting puppy! ..maybe thats why he is so relaxed user added image

I really like the assets, usually i don't bother looking at the CD in 3d world but they seem pretty good. do they come rigged? its a great way to add details to your scene.

I think this will look very cool when you are done. i guess you are going for a comic book style again. It definitely reminds me of resident evil now.