View Single Post
# 13 19-12-2009 , 12:20 PM
Subscriber
changes:
the two sword-like attachments on its right arm have been altered, looks more like the inspiration for it.

the left arm now hides a larger gun...

a spine, hips and legs have been added.

the spine is rather spine-like... and you'd wonder how such thing could hold up those heavy looking arms (the left arm itself must weigh heaps givin it has 9 guns)
unfortunately since the arms are right close up to it when it's an alarm clock it has to be that skiny
i planned on making something come down from the chest, not sure how that will work out.

legs are looking a bit... funny i guess...
couldn't figure out how to do the legs since my block out was just two scaled cubes... but i went to my toy of astrotrain and copied his legs with modifications to make them fit into the alarm clock shell. quite blocky looking, not sure how to change it or if it should be changed

i think i'll get rid of the piston thingys on the arms... the legs just don't have room for identical pistons and i think it would probably look really bizzare to have pistons on the arms and no where else on the body.

also the spine pieces were originally going to have little arm-like things that held onto plates left over from the clock (see first pictures) but i think i might change that after wondering about what the face looks like
the shell that covers the chest reminded me of scorpion, sub zero, and reptile from mortal kombat so i might make the face kind of like scorpion's

user added image

effacer, thanks. would be nice to see what you can do

dango, here's my update! user added image
i'll render it transforming, and i'll do it slowly and dramatically enough that you see it happening

ben, thanks!

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D