View Single Post
# 1 16-02-2010 , 10:25 PM
Subscriber

Haz-Matt - W.I.P Short Film By Tweetytunes

At last, after almost a year of planning the short film I`m working on has started.

user added image

“Haz- Matt” is the story of a post-apocalyptic scavenger who is in search of items of use and food with a little joking in it. The main set is set within a department store, with 3 main characters and 3 possible locations.

Storyboards, Script and concepts are all finally done. Timing is perfect as well as I just got a new I7 PC. 3 man team working on this project - The modelling is being done by me, as well as the fact it’s my story/outline (My little Baby). Someone else made outline in to the finally screenplay and the storyboards for me and he will be working on the SFX and music and then another working on the animation and lighting – although I`m hoping to be involved as much as possible on all areas. We are hoping to get it done in a year. We are aiming for 6 min`s of animation. For the look and feel of the film we have all agreed that it should look a little like Blur studios "Rockfish" , but taking ref from loads of other sources like Mad Max and Fallout 3.

Once I track down some drivers for my scanner I`ll post up some images. I have been dying to get started on this for a long time now. And today I get to start on the first set – Whoo hoo

Last edited by tweetytunes; 17-02-2010 at 08:00 PM.