View Single Post
# 34 04-03-2010 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber
First, thank you both very much for your nice comments. I do appreciate it so. And for you visiting my project!

Jsprogg, I am working on the yellow bricks now, and adding a little bump to the white walls as Dave suggested. The yellow brick and using different textures, or pictures of yellow brick, on each and staggering them is a good idea. I have the UVs laid out in a manner that would be not too bad. I didn't like the polished look that they had before. I will keep working at them.

Gav, it has been awhile and hope you are doing well. I know the last time we chatted your life was crazy! Hope you are doing good on not smoking! The weather here is rain once or twice a week and then mild and nice the rest. The Spring and Fall are why we live here. I am glad your weather is becoming better, I am sure it is nicer when you are out and about! I will look into randomizing the the texture on the roof tiles also. Thanks Gav for very nice comments on my work!

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).