View Single Post
# 1 25-04-2010 , 09:13 PM

Been a while & photoshop!

Hey all, Been away for a while, kinda busy for the last... 2 years i guess... wow i didnt realize it was that long but i still try and load up maya once in a while(some day im going to finish a project im sure of it).

But anyway i have this page as my home page for the last 4 years or so(as inspirtation to remind me to load up maya instead of playing a game or something) and as i went online today i decided i would share some good news:

After working 60-70 hours plus a week for the last 2 years in a production position in a printing facility(im a pressman), i got a promotion to an office, computer and everything that goes with that. And along with this office style the big bosses upstairs(just a term, my big bosses are actually in minisota or something, decided to sign me up for some classes. So they signed me up for almost 20 courses that i get to take on company time including:
Photoshop Basic, Inter, Advanced, Professional.
Illistrator, Quark, some art classes for design management and the like.

I cant wait to finish it all(i've already done 4 lessons in the basic course out of 9). And show off some newly aquired skills, but working a normal 9-5 job 5 days a week i will have a lot more free time to do maya, art and the like so you might see me around a little more.

So how has everyone else been?