View Single Post
# 13 29-04-2010 , 08:04 AM
Subscriber
Bullet
Aye, Unified theory of everything, attempting to rectify the Quantum world with that of the very large, Quantum mechanics dictates that the laws of gravity break down once things get very very small, and also the laws that govern the very very small tend to screw up on the larger stuff ( by large i refer to things that are the size of an atom or greater )

But yea that's what he is working on mostly, he has i have read done some dabbling in the Strong nuclear attraction between atoms that has been used to actually teleport individual molecules instantly across a room, and across a city ( its not actually teleporting the molecule its self, but its forming a bond between it and another then causing the second one to inherit the attributes of the first instantaneously, with a speed that is actually faster then 186,000 miles per hour, proving not only is teleportation possible, but FTL travel without extreme energies is also possible at least on a quantum level.

I just keep waiting for someone like Michio kaku or Stephen to apply Heisenberg's uncertainty principle to this discovery. basically " if i teleport this object across the room, while watching exactly where it is, then no matter how slow it is moving, it exists in neither the place of origination or the places of destination, at any point, yet when i test its speed, it exists at both places at the same time, thus begging the question ...where did it truly come from to begin with? )

far as HAwking's alien show...it was actually the first one in the series to run, wasn't so much based on alien encounters, as on aliens themselves, though he did make the statement " i do not think it would be wise for us to send out our welcome mat to extra terrestrials, just look at when Christopher Columbus sailed to America....it did not work out well for the Native Americans "

Sorry, i could talk about it for days...Maybe i should start a theoretical physics thread in the members lounge.

g-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!